Ip and new technologies
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Firm provides consultancy on distinctive signs, know-how, patents, protection of industrial secrets, as well as designs and models, at a national, European and international level.
The field of activity of the Firm extends to the protection of property rights in contractual terms, through:
- Consultancy for the drafting and negotiation of confidentiality agreements both in Italian and in English;
- Licensing agreements/assignment of industrial property rights;
- Franchise agreements;
- Sponsorship and transfer of image rights;
The Firm assists its clients both in the pre-litigation phase and in court.
In the field of copyright, the Firm offers consultancy:
- in the area of author’s rights and copyright
- In relation to intellectual property and image rights (in publishing, advertising and communication, sport)
- In the field of protection and safeguarding of software, source codes, databases and website contents (concept, graphic editing, storyboards, contents)
- Registration of trademarks at national, European and international level.
With express reference to problems connected to the Internet, the Firm advises its customers on the protection and exploitation of domain names (searches, conflicts, assignments) also in connection with any related trademark rights.
The Firm, also in consideration of its compliance assistance activity on the subject of administrative liability from crime of entities and data protection, as well as on the subject of copyright, is particularly attentive to the dynamics affecting the evolution of the Web and commerce electronics, as well as everything related to new technologies (legal tech) (IoT, A.I., Blockchain, Smart Contracts) and their impact on the life of the company.
In particular, the Firm assists its customers in the analysis and drafting of contracts related to the management of electronic commerce, even atypical ones, such as, for example, hosting agreements, website creation and maintenance, software license/development agreements, terms & conditions, and also provides assistance in the context of extraordinary operations concerning the purchase or transfer of the related rights or related business activities.